Mon, 13 December 2021
The research shows that when you create a positive perception with your prospect, you have an 85 percent chance of influence. On the other hand, you have only a 15 percent chance of influence when you make a negative perception.
Rapport is key to influence, networking, and building future strategic relationships. Know when you are connecting with someone or repelling them. Join me for this week’s podcast on Networking and Building Strategic Relationships – Interview with Ivan Misner. We will take a deep dive into the keys of how to build strategic relationships. We are also going to talk about the new tools for prospecting for these new times.
Direct download: Podcast_402_-_Networking_and_Building_Strategic_Relationships___Interview_with_Ivan_Misner____.mp3
Category:Business -- posted at: 11:22am CST
Wed, 8 December 2021
Persuasion occurs when your ideas are so convincing that the other party adopts your point of view. With persuasion, there is no compromising as there is in negotiation. Instead, the other party willfully and enthusiastically abandons their position to embrace yours.
Want to learn more about emotion and ego in negotiation? Wonder the best raise to ask for a raise and earn what you are worth? Join me for this week’s podcast as I interview the author of Mindful NEGOtiation - Gaetan Pellerin. We will take a deep dive into how negation has changed in this new Pandemic world.
Direct download: Podcast_401_-_Negotiation_Ego_And_Getting_A_Raise___Interview_With_Gaetan_Pellerin.mp3
Category:Business -- posted at: 6:30am CST